Visa Prepaid Card, Prepaid Mastercard and corporate prepaid card solutions are provided by Netspend that allows you to spend and manage your money in a smart way.
It provides you protection from unauthorized purchases and gives you an added layer of control over who has your card number. Users also get many reward incentives and tax refunds when they use this card for online transactions. You can easily add money to your prepaid account and get started. The only thing you need to do before you can start using this card and enjoy its features is to activate Netspend. Easy steps through which the users can perform Netspend Activation have been provided in this article.
Get Started with Netspend Prepaid
If you wish to explore and relish the benefits offered by Netspend Prepaid, you can do so in three simple steps:
- Order your Netspend prepaid card: You can easily order a new Netspend prepaid card by visiting the official website of Netspend. You just need to fill out a form providing details like name, address, zip code and email address.
- Activate Netspend prepaid card and verify your identity: To activate the Netspend card, the users need to visit the website www.netspend.com/activate and provide details like card number and security code.
- Add money to your Netspend prepaid card: Various methods are provided by Netspend to the users to add money to their card and get started.
How to order your Netspend prepaid card?
You can simply order a new Netspend card online from your home by visiting the website of Netspend. Step-by-step instructions to order a new Netspend prepaid card are given below.
- Visit the official website of Netspend and click on the Order Card button.
- A form will appear on the screen.
- In this form, enter your name, street, city, state, Zip code and email address.
- You will shortly receive your prepaid card.
Simple steps for activating Netspend prepaid card
Before you can start using your Netspend prepaid card, it is mandatory for you to activate it. You can activate this card very easily by visiting the official website of Netspend. If you are looking for the steps for Netspend activation the same are provided below.
- Go to the official website of Netspend www.netspend.com.
- You can see an Activate Card button present on the top right corner of the page. Click on this button.
- You will be redirected to Activate Card page www.netspend.com/account/activate.
- On this page, you will be asked to provide your card number and the security code from the back of your card.
- Once you are done providing these details, click on the Continue button present below.
- Other details like name, street address, date of birth, etc will also be asked for verification purpose.
- After you submit these details (make sure to not make any error), Netspend will perform identity check.
- For this, you might be required to provide authentication code from your registered mobile number or email address.
- Keep following the prompts that appear on your screen to complete the Netspend activation process.
- Once your card is activated successfully, you will get a notification regarding the same. You card is now ready for usage.
- Create your online account and enjoy the services like checking your account, viewing your statements and paying bill.
- Activation and identity verification steps will also be printed on the materials that arrive with your card.
- There is no cost to order and activate a Netspend card. After you have activated the card, you can choose from the selection of fee plans offered by Netspend.
Troubleshoot problems during activation of Netspend
If you are facing issues while activating Netspend prepaid card, troubleshoot the issues in any of the following manner:
- Make sure that there is no problem with your internet connection or else you won’t be able to activate your card.
- The information you entered during activation of card like card number, security code, etc must be correct.
- In case there is a problem with Netspend server, you will not be able to activate your card. Wait for this issue to be resolved by Netspend before you can activate your card.
- If nothing else works, you might need to contact Netspend customer support to get your issue fixed.
Add money to Netspend card account in easy steps
Netspend provides several ways to the users to add money to their card account. Card holders can use any of these methods for depositing money to their Netspend card as per the convenience. Check out these ways one by one.
- Direct Deposit – The Direct Deposit feature of Netspend provided the users a convenient and free way to add their paycheck or government benefits check to a Netspend Prepaid Debit Card.
- Netspend Reload Network Locations – Users can visit any of the 130,000+ convenient locations in the U.S. and can add money to their card account. The lowest-cost nearest location can be found from Reload Center locator.
- Bank Transfer – You can virtually add money from any U.S bank account whether it’s a checking account or savings account or a bank debit card.
- PayPal – If you are a PayPal user, using it you can easily add money to your Netspend prepaid card.
- Transfer Money Between Netspend Card Accounts – You can also transfer money from one Netspend card account to another very easily.
- Tax Refunds – You can ask the IRS to electronically deposit your refund directly to your Netspend card account.
Benefits of using a Netspend card account
Netspend provides you with an easy way to manage your finances, perform online transactions and much more. Some additional benefits that you get by using Netspend are provided below.
- You get paid up to 2 days faster with Direct Deposit feature of Netspend.
- Evert time you make payment , you can earn cashback with Payback Rewards.
- With Anytime Alerts features, you know the moment your money arrives.
- Using Netspend mobile application you can manage your money anywhere anytime with your fingertips.