Abbreviated and filed as YES Network the Yankee Entertainment and Sports Network is one of the most sought-after pay-TV channels owned by Yankee Global Enterprises.
It is also the nation’s most-watched regional sports network that holds exclusive local television rights to Major League Soccer’s Brooklyn Nets, New York Yankees and New York City FC. You can also watch documentaries, magazines and talk shows.
Many leading cable companies offer YES Network. You must therefore subscribe to a participating TV provider to watch YES Network on your TV.
If you are a sports enthusiast and own a streaming device like Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV or Android TV, why not install and activate YES Network and start streaming your favorite regional sports.
Guide to activate Watch YES Network
In this guide, we will walk you through the simple steps to activate YES Network on your preferred device via watchyesnetwork.com/device-activate.
Things to consider
- Stable internet connection.
- Valid subscription with a television provider.
- A compatible streaming device.
- A second device – mobile or computer.
Network YES on Roku
Roku users are advised to check the steps below to start streaming YES Network programs such as Forbes SportsMoney, Yankees Highlights, TV Channel Finders, Yankeeography, etc.
- Please turn on your Roku device and access the Roku Channel Store using the remote.
- Next, search for the YES Network app and select it from the search results.
- Click it Add a channel button to install the app on Roku.
- After installation, launch the Yes Network application.
- You will see the watch yes network passcode on the screen.
- Once you have the code, visit watchyesnetwork.com/device-activate on another device.
- Enter login information and click Connect. If you do not have a Yes Network account, click Register and provide all required information.
Once logged in, enter the code and click on the Enable button to start streaming Yes Network on Roku.
Watch Yes Network on Apple TV
If you have an Apple TV, here’s how you can watch YES Network on your device.
- Turn on your Apple TV and go to App store.
- Search the YES Network application in the App Store.
- Click Download button To download & install the app.
- Return to the home screen launch the Yes Network app on Apple TV.
- In the app, you should see a unique authentication code.
- Write down the code before heading to the activation page – watchyesnetwork.com/device-activate.
- Use your login credentials or sign in with Google, Facebook or Apple ID.
- Once logged in, follow the on-screen prompts to enter the code.
- Click Activate button for watch YES Network on Apple TV.
Yes Network Authentication on Android TV
Here are the step by step instructions to activate and watch YES Network on Android TV –
- Go to the play store from the home screen of your Android TV.
- Use the virtual keyboard to type YES Network in the search box.
- Select the application from the suggestions and click on it Install button.
- Launch the Yes Network app on Android Smart TV.
- Follow the instructions on your TV to generate an activation code.
- To access watchyesnetwork.com/device-activate on a computer or mobile device and enter the login information.
- Type the network passcode yes and click on the Activate button.
After successful activation, your TV screen will refresh and you can watch your favorite programs and local sporting events on your Android Smart TV.
Steps to Watch YES Network on Fire TV
If you subscribed to YES through a participating cable/video provider, you can watch your favorite games live on your Fire TV by following the steps below:
- Navigate to the Amazon app store on your Fire TV.
- Type YES Network and install the application by clicking on the Download button.
- Launch the app to get a unique code.
- Save the code and go to the activation link – watchyesnetwork.com/device-activate.
- Enter your email and password to login.
- Provide the code and click on the Activate button.
Now you can access live TV, documentaries and highlights on your Amazon Firestick.
How to create a Yes Network account?
If you are not yet registered with YES Network, we have the following steps for you.
- Go to watchyesnetwork.com and select REGISTER.
- Enter your name, email address, password, date of birth, and gender (optional).
- Click Register button.
To note: Another way to create a YES Network account is to select your Facebook, Apple or Google profile. Next, you must follow the on-screen prompts to create an account with YES Network.
After successful registration, you can use the credentials to watch live games on your phone, computer, tablet or TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can stream YES Network for free with a participating TV provider.
Yes, you can download the app on Roku for free from the Roku Channel Store.
To watch Yankees on Roku, install the Yes Network TV app from the Channel Store and activate it at watchyesnetwork.com.
You can watch YES HD on DirecTV on channel 631.