The Ultimate Rap League is considered the most respected and largest MC battle arena in the world. The Ultimate Rap League app features new content every week and is the number one source for rap battles.
Commonly called SMACK/URL The Ultimate Rap League is owned by famed hip-hop promoter Troy “Smack White” Mithell, Street Star Norbes, Jean “Cheeko” French and Eric Breasley.
The Ultimate Rap League app is available on all popular streaming devices including Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, and Apple TV. You can also download the URLTV app on your Android or iOS device to watch exclusive content.
If you want to access the URLTV.TV app on any of your streaming devices, you must first install the app from the App Store and activate it online at activate.urltv.tv/activate. To watch URLTV on your TV, you need an active subscription with Ultimate Rap League.
Guide to activate URLTV at activate.urltv.tv/activate
To make sure you complete the activation process hassle-free, there are a few things you need to consider. First, consider the following prerequisites and keep them handy for a smooth procedure.
- Ultimate Rap League subscription details.
- Stable Wi-Fi network.
- A compatible streaming device connected to the TV.
- A tablet, mobile phone or computer to access activate.urltv.tv/activate.
Ultimate Rap League Activate on Roku
The following steps will help you stream the Ultimate Rap League app on your Roku streaming device –
- Turn on your Roku device and press the Home on your Roku remote to access the Home screen.
- Once on the home screen, scroll down and select the Streaming Channels option.
- In the Streaming Channels section, use the Search channels ability to locate the URLTV.TV application.
- Open the app overview page and click Add a channel button to install the app on Roku.
- After installation, click Go to channel option to launch the URLTV application.
- In the app, select the Login possibility of obtaining the activation code.
- Once you have the code, open a web browser on your phone or computer and visit activate.urltv.tv/activate.
- Enter your email address in the prompt field and press the Next.
- Now check your inbox for a login link. Follow the instructions provided in the email and sign in.
- Once logged in, enter the activation code and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process.
After successful activation, you can access the URLTV.TV app on your Roku TV.
Get URLTV on Apple TV via activate.urltv.tv/activate
Find below the easiest way to activate Ultimate Rap League on your Fire TV device –
- Go to the App Store on your Apple TV, and find the URLTV.TV application using the search function.
- Download and install the app on your Apple TV.
- Launch Ultimate Rap League app after installation.
- Follow the instructions on your TV to get an activation code.
- Keep the code screen active while you open activate.urltv.tv/activate on a computer or mobile device.
- Enter your email address in the prompt field and click Next.
- If you have a URLTV account associated with this email, you will receive an email with a link to login. Open the link and log in using your login credentials.
- Enter the activation code displayed on your TV screen and click Activate.
Now you can enjoy your favorite rap battles on your Apple TV.
URLTV.TV Activate on Android TV
Here is an overview of the steps to install and activate the Ultimate Rap League app on your Android TV –
- Turn on your Android TV.
- Use the remote control to access the play store.
- Type Ultimate Rap League in the search bar and select the app from the suggestions
- Click Install when the application appears on the TV screen.
- Launch the app once it’s installed on your Android TV.
- You will see a code and instructions on your TV screen.
- Open your computer and go to the URL – activate.urltv.tv/activate.
- Enter your email address and follow the instructions sent in your email to sign in.
- Enter the code when prompted and click the Activate button.
- The system will take a moment to verify the details.
After verification, your Android TV will be ready to stream Ultimate Rap League.
Enable URLTV.TV on Amazon Fire TV
- First, turn on your Amazon Fire TV and go to the home screen by pressing the home icon on your remote.
- Select the search option and search for the URLTV.TV app in the app store.
- Once you find the app, go to it preview page and select the Install possibility to download and install the application.
- Now launch the URLTV app on Fire TV to get the activation code.
- Save the code, open a web browser on another device and visit activate.urltv.tv/activate.
- You must log in to your URLTV account using your login information.
- Enter the activation code in the prompt field and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
URLTV.TV is now active on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
How do I subscribe to Ultimate Rap League?
You must subscribe to Ultimate Rap League to watch new rap battles and weekly interviews. Register –
- Visit the official website of the Ultimate Rap League – https://urltv.tv.
- Click the Subscribe button in the upper right corner.
- Enter the email address and password. (If you are already a member, enter login credentials.)
- Click Create a new account button.
- Choose your payment method and enter the details to subscribe to Ultimate Rap League.
To note: If you have a Google account, you can sign in directly with Google.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the most frequently asked questions about activating Ultimate Rap League –
You can subscribe to Ultimate Rap League for $7.99 per month.
Go to the app store on your Smart TV and search for the Ultimate Rap League app (URLTV.TV). Then click on the Install button to install the app on your TV.
Yes, installing the app on Roku does not cost anything. However, you will need the Ultimate Rap League membership details to stream Rap Battles.