Here are the universal steps to activate the Bravo TV app on your streaming device –
- Go to App Store or Channel Store on your device.
- Install the BravoTV app.
- Launch the app after installation.
- Generate an Activation code on your TV.
- Visit bravotv.com/link on another device.
- Enter the code and click Continue.
- Log in with your TV Provider Credentials to activate Bravo TV.
Bravo TV is a popular pay television network owned by the NBCUniversal Television and Streaming division of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast. Initially, the channel aired programs related to fine arts and movies; however, it is currently known for airing numerous reality series, acquired and original dramas, and feature films.
The channel is available on most cable and satellite networks, IPTV and streaming devices. However, if you want to watch Bravo TV on your favorite streaming devices such as Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV or Roku, you will first need to install channel activation via bravotv.com/link.
To know how to activate Bravo TV, go through the information provided below.
Activate Bravo TV on Android TV
- To get started, turn on your Android TV and open Google Play Store.
- Look for Bravo TV App using the search bar.
- Once you find the Bravo TV app, you need to To download and install on your device.
- After installing the app on your device, open the Bravo TV app.
- Now the Activation code will appear on your TV screen.
- Open a web browser on your computer or mobile and navigate to bravotv.com/link.
- Enter the code in the field provided and press Continue.
- Select your TV provider from the list and sign in using your TV provider credentials.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Bravo TV activation process.
You can now watch Bravo TV on your Android TV.
Link bravotv.com – Activate on Apple TV
- Turn on your Apple TV and go to App store.
- Search for the Bravo TV app using the search option.
- Select the Bravo TV app from the search results and then press GET to install it on your device.
- After installing the app, launch it to get the activation code.
- Once you have the code on your TV screen, open a web browser on your computer or phone.
- Open bravotv.com/link on the web browser.
- Enter the activation code in the field provided and press the Continue button.
- After that choose your favorite television provider and log in.
Now follow the onscreen prompts to watch the Bravo TV app on your Apple TV.
How to Activate Bravo App on Roku
- Go to the Roku Channel Store and search for the Bravo TV app using the search bar on your Roku device.
- Once you find the Bravo TV app, tap the + Add Channel button to install the app on your Roku streaming device.
- After installation, go to the home screen by pressing the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Launch the Bravo TV app and follow the on-screen prompts (if any) to receive the activation code.
- Now that you have the code, open it bravotv.com/link on your computer or mobile web browser.
- Enter the activation code in the indicated field and press Continue.
- Select your TV provider from the list and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the Bravo TV activation process.
Your TV screen will refresh automatically and you can now stream Bravo TV to your Roku device.
Activate Bravo TV on Firestick via bravotv.com/link
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV and go to App store.
- Search the Bravo TV app using Search option.
- Click on Install to download and install the Bravo TV app on your Fire TV.
- After installation, launch the application.
- You will now see the activation code and activation URL on your TV screen. (Note the code as it will be needed to complete the activation process.)
- Go to your computer or smartphone and visit bravotv.com/link on a web browser.
- Enter the activation code and press Continue.
- Select your cable TV provider from the list.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
Bravo TV is now active on your Fire TV Stick device.
Frequently Asked Questions
While closed captioning is available with all Bravo shows, there may occasionally be limited exceptions.
Absolutely yes! You can watch full episodes without the Bravo Now app on bravotv.com using your desktop or mobile browser. However, remember to sign in through your TV provider to unlock all programming.
Currently, you can watch Bravo’s programming through a participating TV provider in the United States only.
You can watch show clips, highlights and selected episodes on Bravo TV without a pay-TV subscription. Instead, log in with credentials from a participating TV provider to watch full episodes and live TV.