Game Show Network, commonly known as GSN, is a basic cable channel owned and operated by Sony Pictures Television. This channel mainly focuses on game shows, reruns of acquired game shows, relaunched game shows, and new original first-run game shows.
The channel is accessible to more than 70 million households, mainly via cable and satellite services.
Additionally, you can also access the Game Show Network through streaming and Internet TV services, including Sling TV, Plex, fuboTV, Pluto TV, and Philo.
If you want to access Game Show Network on supported streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, or Fire TV, the process is easy to follow. First, install the Game Show Network app and activate it on activate.gameshownetwork.com.
For details on installation and activation, refer to the information below.
Guide to activate Game Show Network at activate.gameshownetwork.com
Currently, the Game Show Network app is mainly supported by Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, and Android TV.
So, if you are using one of these devices and want to take advantage of GSN deals, here are the instructions that will help you activate the Game Show Network app on your streaming device.
Activate gameshownetwork.com on Roku
You can stream Game Show Network content to your Roku device by following these simple steps –
- From your Roku home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
- Then select the search option and enter Game Show Network in the search field.
- Select the app from the search results and tap Add a channel button to start the installation.
- After installation, click the Go to channel option to launch Game Show Network app on Roku.
- Your TV screen should display a unique code.
- To access activate.gameshownetwork.com on your second device.
- Enter the activation code in the field provided and select yours cable tv provider.
- Sign in with your TV provider credentials to start watching Game Show Network on Roku.
Activating Game Show Network on Amazon Fire TV
If you have a Fire TV device and a channel subscription through a participating TV provider, here are the steps to activate the Game Show Network app –
- Select the search option from the home screen of your Fire TV.
- Walk in Game Show Network using the virtual keyboard.
- Next, select the app from the search results and tap the Download button to install the application.
- Then click on the Open possibility to launch the application.
- You will see an activation code on your Fire TV screen.
- Once you have the code, go to the GSN activation page – activate.gameshownetwork.com.
- Enter the code displayed on your TV, select your cable provider, then click the IDENTIFY button.
- After that, sign in using your TV provider account credentials.
The Game Show Network app is now active on your Amazon Fire TV.
How do I access the Game Show Network on Apple TV?
To watch Game Show Network programming on your Apple TV, make sure your Apple TV has the latest operating system updates and you are ready to go through the following activation process.
- On your Apple TV, open App store from the main menu.
- Type Game Show Network in the search box and select the app from the search results.
- Select Download to download and install the app on Apple TV.
- Once installed, press Open to launch the app.
- Follow the instructions on your TV to get an activation code.
- Launch a browser on your phone/pc and access activate.gameshownetwork.com.
- On the next screen, enter the activation code in the field provided and select yours cable tv provider among the given options or under the OTHER SUPPLIERS section.
- Then click on IDENTIFY and sign in using your service provider account credentials.
After successful activation, return to your Apple TV screen and watch the programming from the Game Show Network app you want.
Activate Game Show Network on Android TV
You can stream the latest episodes of Game Show Network by installing the GSN app on your Android TV. However, remember that just installing the app will not do the job.
You will need to activate the Game Show Network app using a passcode on activate.gameshownetwork.com. Want to know how? Follow the instructions below.
- On your Android TV, go to apps > play store.
- In the Play Store, search for the Game Show Network application.
- Select the app from the search results and tap the Install button.
- When the installation is complete, launch the application by pressing the Open option.
- Your TV screen will display a unique one-time code.
- Now that you have the activation code, visit activate.gameshownetwork.com on a computer or mobile device.
- Enter the code and select yours cable provider.
- Then click on the IDENTIFY and sign in with your service provider account credentials on the next screen.
- Once logged in, follow the on-screen prompts (if any) to complete the activation process.
Upon successful activation, your Android TV screen will refresh and take you to the activated GSN app home screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you don’t remember the credentials provided by your cable TV provider, you can contact your service provider’s customer support to retrieve them.
Game Show Network has partnered with almost every service provider. Please review the list of participating service providers. If you still can’t find your service provider, you can come back later as GSN continues to bring more service providers to the platform.
– Make sure your streaming device is running the latest updates.
– Clear the Game Show Network application cache.
– Restart your streaming device.
– Check your Internet connection.
– If the issue persists, consider uninstalling and reinstalling the app.